Our experienced mortgage banker can help determine the loan that is best for your unique situation, how much home you can comfortably afford, and explain the mortgage process, including what items you will need for loan approval. Take the first step and contact us today!
This mortgage product includes the following:
- 15-year fixed-rate mortgage with a minimum loan of $50,000.00
- 25-year fixed-rate mortgage with a minimum loan of $75,000.00
- 20% minimum down payment
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
This loan offers an initial interest rate for either 5 or 10 years; however, the interest rate can/may change periodically. This loan includes yearly and lifetime rate caps.
- 5/1 loan (initial rate fixed for 5 years with possible annual adjustments thereafter) with a minimum loan of $20,000.00 and 20% minimum down payment; maximum term of 30 years.
- 10/1 loan (initial rate fixed for 10 years with possible annual adjustments thereafter) with a minimum loan of $20,000.00 and 20% minimum down payment; maximum term of 30 years.
- 10/1 loan (initial rate fixed for 10 years with possible annual adjustments thereafter) with 10% minimum down payment or 5% minimum down payment options available.
Ready to build your dream home or start a big remodel or addition project? No matter the size of the project, we work with buyers and builders through their project to ensure a smooth construction loan process. Let us help you with your construction line of credit, with interest only payments for up to 12 months during the construction/remodel phase.
FHA Insured Mortgage (Federal Housing Administration)
This loan is insured by the government, so credit history requirements may be easier to meet, and loan qualifications and rates may be lower than a traditional mortgage. Minimum down payment requirements are also lower than traditional loans.
FHA Insured Mortgage Information
USDA Rural Housing
Designed to help low-to middle-income households buy, build, or repair homes in rural areas, including flexible qualifying guidelines and 0% down payment.
USDA Rural Housing Information
Designed for eligible veterans with the potential for more favorable loan terms than other loan options, including 0% down payment.
VA Mortgage Information
**additional fees may apply